CNR Expo e-Ticket Sales Policies and Sales Agreement
Ticket purchase is also subject to the following provisions: (i) the specific terms and conditions announced to apply to the event, (ii) any other terms and conditions of the event set and disclosed by the event organizer(s); and (iii) event venue terms and conditions (including entry requirements), if disclosed by the event organizer. Therefore, by purchasing a ticket, you agree that you will abide by all the terms and conditions determined and announced for the event. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of the event set and disclosed, or if you cannot and/or will not comply with any of these conditions, you should not purchase a ticket. Otherwise, we would like to point out that even if you have purchased a ticket, our Company will not be liable for your absence from the event venue and/or event, or if you have been removed from the event venue, and our Company will not be liable for any payment, including the ticket price. Also, by confirming your order; before purchasing the ticket; a) all the necessary information and contact addresses about our company b) all the features of the ticket and service you have purchased, as well as the total ticket/service price including all taxes, and all additional costs, if any, c) information on payment, delivery, performance and complaints set forth in the contract. You accept, declare and undertake in writing that you do not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 15 (g) of the Distance Contracts Regulation and that you know all the provisions in the contract as a result. Before approving your orders, we also emphasize that, within the scope of your approval, preliminary information approval is obtained in written form and that preliminary information approval is an integral part of this Agreement. In addition, we would like you to know that with this contract and pre-approval, you have been clearly and understandably informed that "if your ticket purchase order is approved, you will be under a payment obligation".
Terms and Conditions of the Ticket
1. e-ticket, as an authorized ticket sales agent, sells tickets on behalf of the "organiser, venue, club or theater" (hereinafter referred to as the "Event Organizer") and charges a service fee per ticket, but , does not have the right and authority to determine ticket prices or seating. The person who purchases the ticket declares and undertakes that he/she has purchased the ticket for his/her personal use only, without any commercial purpose, and that he/she will not use the ticket for any commercial business or activity, except with the express written permission of the Event Organizer or its representatives. For example, the purchased ticket cannot be sold to third parties in any way whatsoever, the ticket cannot be offered to be sold for an additional fee or in any other way; The purchased ticket cannot be used for promotional or other commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertising, contests and sweepstakes.
2. The Event Organizer determines the maximum number of tickets per person for events. This number is noted in the Please Note section of the event page and at the first stage of purchase. The purpose of this application is to prevent unfair ticket purchases. Ticket purchases may be limited per person and/or per credit card for some events and per household for others. If we determine that this rule has been violated in any way, e-ticket reserves the right to unilaterally cancel tickets purchased over the specified number limit, regardless of whether the ticket purchase is made by using more than one card or by using the cards of members of the same household. . It is strictly forbidden to purchase tickets through the use of automatic vehicles.
3. Tickets are usually sold through various distribution points such as the internet, call centers, and retail outlets. Tickets for popular events can run out quickly as all sales channels access the same ticketing pool. In some cases, additional tickets may be offered for sale with the decision of the Event Organizer before the event, but we do not have any control over this capacity or ticket availability, and we state that we cannot give any guarantee in this context.
4. You are responsible for controlling and keeping your tickets. Note that tickets may become unusable due to direct sunlight or heat damage and keep them in a safe place. E-ticket is in no way responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed tickets.
5. The Event Organizer may cancel or change the dates of events for various reasons. In this case, the organizer determines and announces the procedure to be applied. The e-ticket is not responsible for canceling the event and/or changing the event date, but the Organizer is responsible. It is your responsibility to be informed about the announcements about whether the relevant event has been canceled and the new date and time of an event whose date has been changed. In the event that an event is canceled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable efforts to notify ticket holders of such cancellation or change, subject to appropriate authorization from the Event Organizer. However, we cannot make any commitments and/or guarantees that ticket holders will be informed of any cancellation or change prior to the event date.
6. All ticket sales are final. You have no right of withdrawal regarding the tickets you have purchased pursuant to Article 15 (g) of the Distance Contracts Regulation. In the event that the sold tickets are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed in any way, no ticket replacement/new ticket printing or refund will be made. Except for the cancellation of the event, the tickets sold are not canceled, changed or refunded in any way after the sale process. However, in cases where it is not possible for the ticket holder to attend the event whose date has been changed, a refund can be made to the ticket holders. Refund amounts are limited to the refund written on the purchased ticket, and it is not possible to request any other fee. However, in case of cancellation or postponement of the event, the Event Organizer has the right to impose some limitations on the reimbursement terms, as well as the right to make changes to the program. It is your responsibility to comply with the organizer's deadlines and other instructions regarding refunds. Except for the return dates determined by the organizer, tickets and/or price cannot be refunded. In this context, e-ticket assumes no responsibility. You can find more information about canceled or modified events on our website.
7. Tickets and/or ticket purchase terms and conditions are governed by the venue and event Organizer's established and announced rules. Violation of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behavior that may cause damage, discomfort or injury (including for reasons of public safety or failure to comply with measures to combat the spread of Covid 19) authorizes the venue or Event organizer to remove you from the venue you will not have the right to a refund. In this case, we emphasize that our Company will not have any responsibility and that our Company will not have any payment obligations, including the ticket price. Security calls may be made from time to time at the venue to ensure your safety. In addition, some organizers have the right to refuse to sell tickets to customers who do not have personal information, for security or other reasons. because, having the identity information of the people who will enter the event is necessary information for the event organizer in order to ensure security in the first place. Therefore, if you do not want your personal information to be shared with the event organizer, you should carefully read the "Confidentiality Statement", which is an integral part of this agreement, before completing the order and purchasing the ticket, as the event organizer has the right to refuse to sell you tickets. E-ticket will not be responsible if tickets cannot be sold to you because you do not want to share your personal information with the event organizer.
8. Entrance and exit to the event venue is made in accordance with the rules and regulations determined by the Event Organizer and the event venue. If you are late for the event, you may be able to get in depending on the rules and regulations set by the Event Organizer and these rules may differ depending on the organizer. The e-ticket makes no guarantees and is not responsible for the admission of late comers.
9. Use of camera, mobile phone or recording equipment is subject to rules and regulations set by the Event Organizer. For this reason, it may be prohibited to bring cameras or other recording equipment, laser pens and mobile phones into the venue.
10. The Event Organizer may prohibit animals from being allowed into the event area, with the exception of guiding dogs for the disabled.
11. The Event Organizer may prohibit the entry of food and beverages brought by customers from outside into the venue.
12. The venue, the Event Organizer and the e-ticket assume no responsibility for the personal belongings of the customers.
13. The ticket holder only has the right to one place with the value written on the ticket, and the event venue or the Event Organizer reserves the right to assign a different place to the ticket holder than the place indicated on the ticket. Only the Organizer is responsible for this situation and the e-ticket is not responsible.
14. The e-ticket is not under any other liability, commitment or responsibility for tickets/ticket sales and/or events, other than the price written on the ticket and the related service fee. You agree, declare and undertake in advance that the responsibility of e-ticket is limited to this article and that you will not accept e-ticket responsible, except for the liability limit in this article, regardless of its name.
15. If you want to get information about the ticket purchase process, you can call Customer Services using the reference number we gave you when completing your transaction.
16. Our website has been prepared in Turkish and English. In case of any difference and/or contradiction between the texts, the Turkish text is taken as the basis.
Commercial electronic messages within the scope of the contract can be sent to you, provided that your prior approval is obtained.
Since it is possible to obtain this approval in writing or by all kinds of electronic communication tools, we remind you that if you do not want to send commercial electronic messages within the scope of the contract, you must remove the check mark in the "sending electronic message" section. You also have the right to refuse to receive commercial electronic messages at any time without giving any reason.
On the other hand, we also point out that if you provide contact information for the purpose of contacting you, no separate approval will be obtained for changes in the services provided and/or commercial electronic messages for use.In addition, it is legally possible to communicate for marketing, promotion and/or change services related to the same or similar services without your prior consent, if your contact information is obtained by informing you that such communication will be made and by giving you the opportunity to refuse during the provision of the service.However, you reserve the right to refuse such communication and to withdraw the permissions you have given in this context, and it is sufficient to transmit your request to us by any means.
18. The text of this agreement is stored by the e-ticket data after the conclusion of the agreement, and you can easily access this agreement from the "Our Policies" section of our website as of the revision dates. If you wish, you can easily access the physical copy of the contract by printing it out. Therefore, we would like you to know that the provisions of the contract and the general transaction conditions are easily provided and kept by you. Your access to the contract will continue in direct proportion to the access to our site.
19. Confidentiality rules regarding the use of our site and this agreement are detailed in the “Confidentiality Statement” section of the “Our Policies” section. In this context, we would like to inform you that you will need to carefully read and review the terms of the Privacy Statement, and if you have different requests, you will need to inform us. The Confidentiality Statement is an annex and an integral part of this Agreement and will be applied and in effect together with the Agreement. Therefore, we emphasize that by approving this Agreement and/or order, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Statement.
20. All the terms of the contract, including the total price you will pay, are clearly seen by you during the confirmation of the order and before the payment information is entered. Therefore, by purchasing the ticket and confirming the order, we reiterate that you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this contract, and we remind you once again that you should carefully examine all contract provisions before confirming the order.
21. e-ticket is responsible for the storage and security of personal data obtained about you. We also point out that your personal data cannot be forwarded to third parties other than the organizer of the event for which you purchased your ticket, and cannot be used for purposes other than those notified to you, without your consent. On the other hand, if you do not want your personal information to be shared even with the event organizer, you should contact us at 0212 465 74 74 and/or by emailing [email protected] before completing the order. Because, some organizers have the right to refuse to sell tickets to customers who do not have personal information, for security reasons or for other reasons. In addition, all detailed information on the storage and use of your personal data is available in the "Our Policies" section of our Site.
22. All of these terms and conditions are subject to Turkish Law. e-ticket; Before purchasing your ticket, we have informed all consumers about the terms and content of the contract beforehand, and by purchasing the ticket and confirming the order, you will be deemed to have accepted that you have been informed about the arrangements of this contract and that this article is a means of proof in the form of written evidence.In the event of any dispute arising from this Agreement and/or service or ticket purchases, it is our primary goal to try to resolve the dispute amicably. On the other hand, we would like you to know that in cases that cannot be resolved amicably, you, the consumers who purchase tickets from our site, can take their possible problems to the Consumer Arbitration Committees and/or Consumer Courts within the monetary limits published in the relevant legislation. We also state that Istanbul (Çağlayan) Courts and Enforcement Offices will be authorized in all disputes arising from the contract and that this provision is in the nature of an "authorization agreement".